10 Incredible Benefits of Celery Juice
Celery juice has enjoyed a recent surge in popularity, with high profile proponents like Anthony William of The Medical Medium exalting a myriad of positive health effects that can be enjoyed as a result of drinking juice made from the stalky green vegetable. There are many benefits of drinking 100% raw and organic, cold-pressed celery juice. For best results, we recommend drinking 16 ounces of celery juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, straight up with no water, lemon or any additives whatsoever!
1. Cancer fighting antioxidants - Celery juice can repel cancer cells and is loaded with cancer-fighting compounds. One of those compounds, called apigenin, actually causes cancer cells to self-destruct! Luteolin is another valuable compound found in celery juice that can inhibit tumor growth and size.
2. Reduces cholesterol levels - Drinking celery juice has been known to reduce bad cholesterol by as much as 7 points. This is because it contains a compound called 3-n-butylphthalide which has been known to aid a decrease bad cholesterol levels.
3. Lowers blood pressure - In addition to lowering cholesterol levels, the compound 3-n-butylphthalide found in celery juice may lower blood pressure by reducing the buildup of fatty deposits within the arteries and increasing the elasticity of artery walls
4. Reduces inflammation - Celery contains a high content of luteolin, an antioxidant with high anti-inflammatory properties. Drinking celery juice has been shown to reduce symptoms associated with gout, heart disease, cancer and more.
5. Boosts weight loss - Celery juice amps up your digestive system and helps remove toxins, preparing your body to receive good nutrition. If you are trying to lose weight, celery juice is a great way to fill your belly with nutrient rich juice that's low in calories and boasts many health benefits.
6. Strengthens bones - Celery juice is rich in vitamin K, which is required for bone metabolism and provides protection against developing osteoporosis. Celery also contains high levels of calcium and silicon, which aid in the strengthening and regeneration of bones.
7. Aids digestive system - Celery juice is great for the digestive system. It stimulates stomach acid, which protects the stomach lining, helping your body get rid of waste. It can also ease uncomfortable symptoms like heartburn and indigestion, making your gut healthier and happier.
8. Eases bloating - Celery has both diuretic and cleansing properties, both of which enhance the overall function of your kidneys and flush out toxin, excess water and inflammation, which leads to a reduction in bloating.
9. Heals acne - Celery juice is fantastic for your complexion. The juice's undiscovered sodium cluster salts are toxic to bacteria, including streptococcus in the liver and lymphatic system, which is the underlying cause of acne.
10. Soothes Eczema and Psoriasis - Vitamins A, K and C can all be found in celery juice, and these powerful vitamins can help with skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. Many people who drink the juice report that their complexion is clearer and they see a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
These are just a few of the many health benefits you may experience when you drink celery juice. Are you ready to get started? You can buy and juice celery yourself, but the best juicing method to retain the beneficial nutrients and enzymes is to use a cold-pressed juicing machine like we do at WYSIWYG Juice Co. Celery juice is best when it is raw, organic and completely without additives. In order to get this green liquid gold into the hands of customers throughout the USA, We at WYSIWYG juice our celery fresh and immediately bottle and flash freeze our celery juice. Flash freezing the juice maintains its high quality, allowing you to benefit from its wide range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, essential fatty acids, and enzymes when you are ready to thaw and drink!
Click here to shop for your 100% raw, organic cold-pressed juice at wysiwygjuice.com!
As always, what you see is what you get. Cold-pressed hope, health, and love in a bottle, every single time!
Kristi + Marie
*This is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.